RestoreMe Sea Moss Gel is handmade with special care and intentions of healing from 100% Organic and Wild Crafted sea moss from the beautiful waters of St. Lucia, soaked in spring water and fresh key lime juice. You can ingest this super-food with just about anything from taking a tablespoon raw to dissolving it in your soup to adding it as a topping to your favorite treat. Sea Moss is packed with 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs!
RestoreMe Organic Sea Moss Gel
$11.25 – $22.50
Benefits Of Sea Moss
- Provides Digestive Support – Sea Moss contains a high concentration of pre-biotics which are a type of dietary fiber that feed the good bacteria in your gut and helps the gut bacteria to produce colon nutrients which leads to a healthier digestive system.
- Immune System Booster – Contains Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin K, Calcium, Copper, Dietary Fibers, and more therefore it help to reduce/prevent cold and flu symptoms and push toxins out of the body.
- Helps Reduce Excess Mucus – Sea Moss contains Potassium Chloride, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and Chlorophyll. These three ingredients are key when it comes to dissolving excess mucus and maintaining healthy fluid balance in the body. Sea moss can act as a decongestant and help ease swelling and dissolve mucus.
- Promotes Healthy Skin – Containing Collagen (key to helping clear acne, cleanse, and keep skin supple) and Sulfur (helps with gently exfoliating the skin) sea moss keeps the skin hydrated. Due to it’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and and anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss helps soothe skin conditions and promote skin repair.
- Supports Thyroid Health – Iodine, which is another mineral found in sea moss, is a mineral that stimulates the production of thyroid hormones. The high amounts of iodine found in sea moss are used by the thyroid to regulate your metabolism, digestion, and mood.
- Helps To Ease Joint Swelling – The fish oils and fatty acids found in sea moss promote overall mobility by improving flexibility
- Improves Libido Levels and Sexual Performance – the high zinc levels allow the body to produce more sex hormones and the iron found in sea moss can help improve your endurance.
- Supports Anemia Treatment – Rich in iron which is important in anemia treatment. Sea moss contains B vitamins which all work together to create red blood cells, breakdown proteins, fats, and carbs, and form DNA.
- Aids in Weight Loss – The high iodine content helps to control appetite and metabolism; sea moss retains water which makes you feel full and suppresses your cravings.
- Improves Blood Circulation – due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties, blood circulation is improved. This creates a pathway for blood to flow through which can cause better focus and spiked energy levels.
Major Minerals in Sea Moss
Magnesium, Potassium, Iodine, Sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Sodium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, Bromine, Silver, Protein, Pectin, Folate
Vitamins in Sea Moss
Sea moss consists of different vitamins which are very essential to our human body. It has vitamins like A, B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin has its own health benefits.
Vitamin A in sea moss helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
Vitamin B in sea moss helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
Vitamin E acts as antioxidants which protect against cell walls.
Vitamin K in sea moss recovers from clotting of blood.
Pantothenic Acid B5
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 in|
160z, 8oz, 4oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.